Subject: RE: [Leica] Widows XP/Mac was Gamma
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 15:32:29 -0500

> >>  Sheezh.  Your tax-dollars at work.  The Feds really will NOT
> rest until
> >>  they've destroyed the US' finest inventive genius after Edison.

I am sorry to be so crass to whomever wrote it, but it's completely and
utterly silly (not my first choice of words).  MS or Gates has NOT (really)
invented anything, all they have done is clone what other people do.  Even
more so it is insulting to REAL engineers who do invent things comparing
them to Gates, who is NOT an engineer.  He IS a schlick business person who
is very good at manipulating people and treading on the very edge of being
very illegal and very unethical.

And, I doubt he owns a Leica!  He wouldn't know a quality camera if it hit
him in the face (with a RabidWinder ;-).

Austin

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Widows XP/Mac was Gamma)