Subject: [Leica] FS 12/28/01
From: Michael Stern <hoof@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 04:06:22 -0500

Hello, LUG People

Before I go the eBay route, is anyone interested in buying:

28mm Summicron f/2.0 M, like new in the box with soft leather case, shade,
caps, Passport Warranty to 3/27/04 (I'll send it in if necessary)

M6 TTL .58 Chrome, Mint- in box (1 bright mark scuff on rewind lever,
otherwise like new) with strap, instruction book, all packing, Passport
Warranty to 12/26/03 (again, I'll send it in for the buyer if it needs
repair before that time)

28mm Summicron: $1550 + shipping
M6: $1450 + shipping

For both: $2900, including shipping and insurance, and I'll include a
like-new B+W skylight filter for the 28mm and 10 rolls of Kodak Royal Gold
400 ASA 36 exposure dated 12/02.

Please reply off list to hoof@optonline.net

- -- Michael Stern