Subject: Re: [Leica] Slightly OT: Nikon LS4000 and Mac OS X 10.1 ?
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 19:02:07 -0500

(snip)
>3. MacOS X (another snip) PS sorry for this rant, but I needed to get
this off my chest :--)

Pascal:

It may be OT, but thanks anyway for the interesting comments. I'm
looking at replacing my old PC clone soonish and I'm pondering whether
to go with an XP machine or whether to make the leap to a Mac. If anyone
has any off-list input I'd be interested. My needs are pretty light and
I'm not a computer geek so I'm a little reluctant to switch brands. On
the other hand, I'm getting pretty tired of constant virus alerts and
the other MS irritations.

Also, does anyone have any inside knowledge on whether Apple is going to
increase the size of the iMac's screen? It's a cute computer, but
really, 15"!

Simon Stevens

P.S. Speaking of viruses, it looks like Michael Grady just became the
newest victim on the list.