Subject: RE: [Leica] Not really OT: Push & pull of neg film
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 09:57:46 -0600

I didn't change the image in any way other than to scan it. The lighting in
the church was very diffuse. The web image is softer than the actual image
because of the JPEG conversion and compression. When I have shot this stuff
at 400, I get very sharp detail but the faces are often unflattering. I'm
going to try about 20 rolls at 200 and 320. E.I. 200 indoors is problematic
unless you have a 50/1.2 at 1.2.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA