Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: brad's horrid adventure with paypal
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 07:53:45 +0100

Frank,

Personal checks are rapidly on the way out in the Western world. The vast
majority of banking transactions like bill payment in most European countries
are now done electronically. I can transfer money to anybody in the world from
my Credit Suisse account from the comfort of my home, and bank transfers are
now my preferred method of payment when buying or selling stuff.

Nathan