Subject: RE: [Leica] Pellegrin/Eggleston
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 13:26:41 -0700

He has generally been a Leica and colour print film man, though I don't know
if that has changed for any recent work.

I had a look at the Aperture when I was in Ottawa last week - didn't get it,
because I just re-subscribed - hope I get that one in the mail soon! It
looked like a good issue, and I did like the Eggleston stuff.

Tim