Subject: Re: [Leica] Scanning the Wild Kodachrome
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpix@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 08:34:30 +0000

Peter

I use a lot of Kodachrome (mainly 64) and the only program that I have ever
found that scans it successfully is Ed Hamricks Vuescan software. Once you
find your way around the software you will find that it has a special
Kodachrome setting which seems to do the job just fine. It also has the
advantage that you can scan Kodachrome with dust filters if your scanner has
them. You can download a trial copy and order through www.hamrick.com.

Gerry
www.gwpics.com