Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Vuescan question
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 16:51:45 -0500

Keith - thanks for mentioning OS X.  I like everyone else with OS X have had
to run in OS 9.? To scan from their SCSI scanners.  OK but still a hassle.
I downloaded VueScan for  OS X and badda bing it's seeing my Polaroid
scanner.  Even with the upgraded SCSI driver Neither SilverFast or the
native Polaroid software would do anything..  I'm now in 7th heaven with the
ability to scan in OS X and with the recent purchase of Titanium version
from Roxio burn discs in OS X.

Ernie nitka

- -- http://home.twcny.rr.com/nitka