Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: OT unfortunate product names
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 14:25:05 -0500

Apropos this- when I first got out of college, I found a job managing an
Arby's Roast Beef restaurant, and we were always putting up marquees out
front. When the Greater Greensboro Open golf tournament came that year, a
lot of the traffic to and from the course was on our road, so I wanted to
put up a sign saying-
"Putt into Arby's- nobody can beat our meat" but the owner only let me put
up the first part.... Obviously, my carrer path has continued down an
increasingly steep slope!!
Dan (No, no!, don't beat me no mo'!!) Post