Subject: Re: [Leica] Strange, disturbing occurence....
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 19:24:03 -0500

On a public street? I woulda told him to kiss my rosie red schwantz, and if
he so much as touched me, I would just tell him- " I got two words for you,
Audie!--- Johnny Cochran!"
If the company is that big, a settlement of any sort for pain and suffering
would get you a full stable of new ASPH lenses for the new M6!
:o)
Dan ( ATTICA!  ATTICA!  ATTICA!) Post