Subject: [Leica] Re: Merry Christmas to the LUG HUG and LEG!
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 09:00:21 -0600

Rei:

>Here are just a sample of those outtakes. God bless children portrait
>photographers. If these kids weren't mine, I don't know how I
>would have persevered.

Children?  Try taking photos of grandparents!!  Our kidlet has 3 living
grandparents, and we tried to take a picture of all them together.  I
snapped everytime our baby had a good expression and was looking at the
camera.  Went through a roll of 36.

There is one picture where all 3 grandparents are looking at the camera,
smiling, and all have their eyes open.  There is another picture where all 3
grandparents are looking in the same direction...at the baby.  There are 36
pictures (I get about 38 on a roll) where one or more of the grandparents
has his/her eyes closed, is looking off camera talking to my wife, is
yawning, or where some are looking at the baby and others are looking at the
camera.

Kid pictures are easy.  Try taking pictures of grandparents!!  :)

Eric