Subject: [Leica] Re: [OT] Frugal for PAW...
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 08:25:25 -0600

John:

>I can set
>something up to at least process the negs but I still need a proof sheet. I
>have a slide scanner but the thought of proofing a few frames at a time
>feeding in and out doesn't seem like the best way, or is it?

I use a lightbox and a loupe to decide which negatives I'm going to scan.
Scan the ones that look great.  Just as if I were printing conventionally.
Of course, I've only been doing this scanning business the past month, so I
still have lots to learn.  :)

Eric

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Re: [OT] Frugal for PAW...)