Subject: Re: [Leica] when is a pj not a pj?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 19:17:22 -0500

This all seems pretty obvious to me, and has absolutely nothing to do
with the integrity, ethics, etc., of anyone: The independent freelance
should be treated as a journalist. The freelance hired by the
demonstrators should be treated as a demonstrator - he is, after all,
paid to be there specifically to advance the cause of the demonstrators
- - which makes him one of them.