Subject: Re: [Leica] Used in San Francisco
From: ternahan <ternahan@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 11:52:31 -0800

I can't say I recommend Gasser's, but you could check there and at
Photographers Supply.  There is a place in Berkeley called the Looking
Glass, but call ahead to see if they have what you want. There is also East
Bay Photo in Oakland that occasionally has great deals and they do take
trades, but call first. The best bet IMHO is Keeble and Shucat in Palo Alto
or Pardee's in Sacramento.
Good luck!
trish