Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Metering
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:06:39 -0700

Cock the shutter and remove the lens. Look in the lens mount hole and the
size of the white spot is the size of the metering area at closest focus. At
infinity it covers more of the area covered by the framelines. As others
have pointed out, aprox. 2/3s of the vertical frameline at infinity.

John Collier