Subject: [Leica] It's a bird, it's a plane...no it's SuperRapidWinder!!
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 17:17:57 -0700

SuperRapidWinder has almost finished righting wrongs and stopping evil in
its tracks (three frames/sec if your very coordinated) up here in Canada. It
is just right now bringing light to a dark, dark land (Yukon).

To cut a long bit of silliness short, it is going to head south for the rest
of the winter (along with the rest of Canada). However, the plaintive cries
of those wanting to try before they buy have reached us here in the land
where the beer packs punch and RapidWinders are born under the dim northern
sun. Sooo, here is a message from the past if anyone else would care to put
their name on the list: