Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6 Titanium
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 13:44:47 -0800

RHaigh5748@aol.com wrote:

>[snip some excellent comments]
>
>The real question going forward for Leica, is how many "flavors" of the same thing can they move as special editions before they reach a saturation point.

Yea, like the black-paint M6 models? Geez - how many are there now?  My
hope is that Leica will soon see that shooters like the black paint M6
as much as collectors, and then a standard black paint M6 will come out
for only one or two hundred more than the black-chrome.

- - marc

***     Marc Attinasi     ***
* mailto: marc@attinasi.org *
*  http://www.attinasi.org  *