Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures from landscape workshop with Charlie Waite
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 13:29:02 -0600

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed these shots. As I've expressed
before, I am not much a fan of landscapes, but these just take me
away!    My favorites in the bunch are "empty path" and "blue skies."

That must have been a fabulous experience.  I really must get involved
in a workshop soon!

Thanks for sharing these.

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com