Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures from landscape workshop with Charlie Waite
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 06:21:15 +0100

Thanks Don! The positions were more or less selected by Charlie and Trevor, the
primus motor within the Viewfinders club which arranged the workshop, but once
we got to the different places (we had hired a bus to take us around) there was
quite a bit of wandering. Some of my shots I just made unassisted, with others I
asked Charlie to come and look through the viewfinder and suggest improvements.

The canal shots were taken from a bridge. The landscapes are very typical for
Belgium, especially Flanders (the northern part), and obviously very different
from what I see around me here in Switzerland. Each kind of landscape has its
own charms and challenges.

Nathan