Subject: [Leica] SonC's PAW 50 and more
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 23:56:18 -0600

I spent my weekend sorting out a  crashed hard-drive, but I think that's all
behind me now.  I did take breaks away from the tangled wiring, ( my drive
is still sitting on the desk beside the computer)  to shoot some pictures.

The Picture of the Week, is as promised, some of the Christmas lights in our
little town.  We go all out for Christmas here, and hold fireworks shows
every week-end in December.  What you see here is about half of the lights
on the river.

I cobbled together a pano from five exposures.  It was misting rain,  but
you'll get the idea.

http://www.sonc.com/paw/xmaspano.htm

Just behind where I am standing to take this shot, there's an array of
booths that sell food.  everything from "alligator bites"  to cotton candy.
Here's a shot of one of my son's friends cooking up that delightful
sugar-coated lubricant, funnel cake.

http://www.sonc.com/funnel.htm

Up at the top of the hill, the stores are open for shopping, and the
bookstore is one of my favorites.  Here, the store's Calico holds court each
evening.

http://www.sonc.com/petme.htm

Finally, kinda out of the Christmas theme, I ran across this shot when I was
running errands Saturday morning.  Kinda has a patriotic theme.

http://www.sonc.com/godbless.htm

I hope you enjoy these snaps from the village.  I'll try to get out there
and shoot some more for you before Christmas.

Regards,

Sonny in Natchitoches
http://www.sonc.com

Replies: Reply from Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> (Re: [Leica] SonC's PAW 50 and more)