Subject: Re: [Leica] Our own bag
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 18:25:02 -0500

At 02:36 PM 12/16/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Can you give a ballpark idea of the cost?
>thanks,

Trish -

I have no idea about this year's fees; however, in the past we have paid
about $599 per person which includes all meals and lodging for 3 nights, 4
days, 3 open bar cocktail hours,  coffee breaks, taxes and gratuities. film
and processing and all of the free use you want from available Leica
equipment, Ted's seminars (6 very impressive slide shows!) and the most
educational aspect is the critique by Ted of every slide submitted .

The seminar fills up very quickly so if you are at all interested, you
should let them know right away.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com