Subject: Re: [Leica] Our own bag
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 17:51:44 -0500

At 09:27 AM 12/16/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Gee Frank, that's a neat idea. :-)
>But if we do that don't we announce to the "bad guy ner-do-well crooks" in
>the cold cruel world, this is a good thing to steal as it's full of LUG
>Leica things?

Ted -

I've always thought that diaper bags made the perfect camera bag.  They are
well-padded, insulated, usually decorated with pink bears or blue
balloons.  The pockets and straps for baby bottles are perfect for lenses
and the newer ones have a fold-out platform that is perfect for changing
lenses in challenging places. Who is going to steal a used diaper bag!  The
airline is sure to allow them on as carry-on  (you may have to borrow a
baby or claim that he/she is in the bathroom).  Been there / done that!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com
images available from http://www.pdiphotos.com