Subject: [Leica] Night photography of illuminated buildings...
From: "Jason Vicinanza" <jason@futurafish.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 19:14:22 -0000

I hope this isn't a stupid question.

I would like to take some photographs at night of buildings which are
illuminated. Im looking to use the summicron f2/M6 mounted on a tripod.

The M6 has a slowest shutter speed of 1 second, the question is how do I
determine the required exposure time using the 'B' setting when one second
is not slow enough.

Any tips relating to this will be greatly appreciated. Id also be interested
to learn what type of film (colour) would be best for such photography.

Sorry if ive missed the point here... im a newbie.. please dont flame me :)!

Cheers

Jason

Jason Vicinanza
jason@futurafish.com