Subject: [Leica] M3D
From: "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 11:34:42 -0600

All--
Does anybody have a link to a site that has good descriptions of all
the various M models--especially the rare (fun to read about) ones???
The M3D comes to mind. Since David Douglas Duncan used it, my memory
is that Leica made one (or more) for him with certain modifications.
Seemed to me it was close to a Leica MP, but I'm not sure and would
love to read about them.
If a website isn't available I'd gladly purchase a book. But I'm a
user, not a collector so I don't want to have to buy a library of
books.
thnx
John Fulton
Fort Worth