Subject: Re: [Leica] New RF Buyer...
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 11:05:56 -0600

> But don't keep US waiting! What did you go for?

Thanks to everyone who gave input. The internet has made camera & lens
selection a much more exciting and interesting process! I remember the days
of having to rely on the sales person as your ONLY source of information,
scary ;)

As far as the equipment I chose all I'll say is I got a rangefinder body
with a 28 & 50 as planned.

More importantly than my equipment choice will be my ability to learn and
use it with skill to get good images. While I'm waiting for it to arrive I
have been thinking about how I'm going to use it, how will I practice to get
into a good habits for RF shooting? How much will I have to adjust or
disassociate myself from my SLR style? I hope to have some answers to these
questions within a few weeks while using the RF.

Thanks Again,
- --
John
Chicago, IL