Subject: RE: [Leica] [OT] Billingham Bags...
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 12:43:19 -0000

Feliciano di Giorgio

"I was given a Billingham S3 as an early Xmas present and you're right.
It's a bit on the fancy looking side. I figure I'll spill a martini or
two on it and drag it on the floor a bit and everything will be ok. But
I must say it's a great bag. Really nicely made with good protection and
enough room for my M6/IIIc and a few lenses etc."

They last for *ages* too, and don't look awful when they're old and
battered. I've got a 550 for the Nikon kit and a Hadley which used to house
the Leicas but now carries two Rolleiflexes, a Metz 45, Sekonic meter and
some bits and bobs like a Rolleifix and some Rolleinars (and the odd roll of
film).

I've taken to carrying the Leicas 'au naturel' (50mm on one body, 35mm on
the other, 15mm & 90mm on two glued-together back caps in pocket).

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.