Subject: Re: [Leica] bokeh, Nocti and otherwise [was: NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm]
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:09:32 -0500

Feli:

This is getting confusing. Do you mean does the original Voigtlaender
Nokton have nice bokeh? I think it may. Here are a couple of pictures of
my older brother that I'm pretty sure my father took with his Prominant
and Nokton 1.5 around 1959.

http://www.camera-craftsman.com/Nokton.html

Dad still has the camera and last time I saw it (around six years ago)
it still worked. When I finally get the time and/or money to visit, I
plan on twisting his arm to let me try it out for some tests.

Simon Stevens