Subject: Re: [Leica] dinging one's leica
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:51:18 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 14/12/01 05:42:54 Paris, Madrid,
kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu a écrit :

> the obvious solution here is to buy one that's pre-dinged -- the price is
>  substantially less AND you get the peace of mind that comes with not having
>  to worry about the ding's to come..... a new camera looks nice, but it also
>  looks just like everybody elses camera -- it's not really _yours_ until you
>  can pick it out of a lineup. unique est sour le monde (pardon my rotten
>  spelling, jo) and all that.
>
>  is anybody here old enough to remember "Sanford and Merton"?
>
>  kc

Hey KC , didn't know you spoke French !
BTW , I'm still hardly looking on base for your Combat shoes and I have been
answered by the mil. clothing shop that these sizes were no longer available
in stock .
They have them crafted by a local shoemaker on demand .
This is surprising since more and more men have got swimming palms instead
of feet :)
You're right on speeking about worn cameras . I've got both ( old and new )
and
until the new one is not " beaten " , it is hard to use it as a tool .
Chears

Jo Goodtimes , France

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] dinging one's leica)