Subject: Re: [Leica] NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:42:06 -0500

At 04:08 PM 12/13/01 -0800, you wrote:

>So there you go eh?  I guess there's me and I'm not sure about Tina but I
>think she works the Noctilux the same as I do. When you require a 50 it's
>Noctilux all the way.
>over to you guys. ;-)
>ted

You're right, Ted.  I had a 50 Summarit but gave it to my daughter along
with an M4 when she got serious about photography.  I use the wider angles
for most "normal" light photography and my Noctilux for no-light
photography.  When you need a Noctilux, nothing else will do.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com
images available from http://www.pdiphotos.com