Subject: Re: [Leica] re: first lens?
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:03:56 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Hi, Ted...I know how you feel about equipment discussion, your a
"go out and shoot" kinda guy....but I have to ask a question that I'd
be interested in and I'm sure others would,,,,
You've stated that you used Leica for 30 or 35 years, and have photographed
longer that that.  Out of curiousity, off-topic tho it may be, what OTHER
gear do/did you use?....do/did you use other 'classic' RF gear?--or perhaps
Rolleiflex/Graphic/etc in your youth?
Enquiring minds want to know (or maybe they're just bored on Friday morning
with nothing better to do....)
\
Thanks,
Walt in Denton

 agree there are many junk lenses out there that will completely destroy