Subject: Re: [Leica] need adapter ring
From: "G. Michael Paine" <mickeyp35@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:44:17 -0800

>At 05:07 PM 12/13/01 -0800, G. Michael Paine wrote:
>>>If you use an adapter marked 28 and 50 on a more modern camera, you get
>>>the 50/75 framelines not the 28.
>>
>>This is exactly what i got from the Leica ring.
>>I wish to mount of an M6TTL
>
>Michael
>
>As many have told you, you need what is commonly called a 90mm adapter ring
>to bring up the linked pair of VF frames for 90mm and 28mm.  Here are the
>Leica specs:
>
>90/28		ISBOO	14098
>50/75		IRZOO	14097
>35/135		ISZOO		14099
>
>With YOUR camera, you need the ISBOO adapter ring.  This will bring up both
>the 90mm and 28mm VF frames.  Use the outside frame and you'll be fine.
>
>Marc

HI Marc,
It seems I had the 90/28 before, Leica made. But on the M6 it brought
up only the 90/50 instead. In any case Leica says they do not carry,
(now?).
Michael

Message from John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com> (Re: [Leica] need adapter ring)
Message from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] need adapter ring)