Subject: Re: [Leica] NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 19:19:19 -0800

>> Instead of pontificating, why not just let others have their own opinions
>> and leave it at that?
>
>Well, if I wasn't constantly being inundated with posts stating the the
>Noctilux is the God of lenses, I certainly would
>
>>You've stated repeatedly your criticisms of the lens
>
>And would you care to count the numbing number of posts praising the lens?

The above is really childish. No one is inundating you personally with
posts praising the Noctilux, and if you feel that way why not just delete
them instead of harping on about the shortcomings of a lens that you've
apparently not even used with any frequency if at all?

Guy

And no one said that the Noctilux was the god of all lenses, just that it
was a very good lens. In your words, nothing more, nothing less.

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> ([Leica] Really childish)
Message from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm)