Subject: Re: [Leica] NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 16:05:47 -0700

I was covering my son's Xmas party at play school today and I had two Ms and
an SL2 draped off my shoulders and neck. The SL2 carried a 135/2.8 and Ms
switched between a 21/2.8A, a 35/1.4A and a 90/2AA. I did not notice the
weight but had to sheath my RapidWinder lest I took some pint sized out for
the count.

I like the SL2 but the 90/2AA is much easier to focus quickly and the
non-ratcheting wind caught me out once or twice. If I had another M body I
would have left the SL2 at home.

John Collier