Subject: RE: [Leica] re: first lens?
From: "Jason Vicinanza" <jason@futurafish.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 16:45:36 -0000

Someone put me right... apart from cost issues why would one, after
investing in a Leica, want to use a non Leica lens on a Leica body? A system
is only as strong as the weakest link and therefore if I should use old
Russian lens's I might just as well buy an old Russian camera? I also
purchased a non Leica lens (Voightlander Ultron) but in hindsight I wish id
have waited until I had the case for a Summicron 35.

My first lens by the way was the Summicron 50.

Cheerio

Jason Vicinanza
jason@futurafish.com
http://www.futurafish.com