Subject: Re: [Leica] NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm
From: "Margaret Jeffcoat" <margaret01@excelonline.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 06:27:58 -0500

Tina; We have to get together over the holidays. Yes I see what
you mean about the difference in our Jungles. Jumper what a cute
name for a beast of burden. Have you tried the two legged type?
Cheers Wilber

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm)