Subject: Re: [Leica] NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:46:21 -0500

Absolutely true Felix that Leica gear, including the Noxtilux, is
featherweight when compared to a Nikon or Canon kit. Of course I believe
that my F100 body, without the booster, is pretty close in weight to an
M body. But that aside, you are entirely correct.

HOWEVER - knew that was coming, didn't you :-) ? - As Leica gear goes,
the Noctilux is a backbreaker - and don't forget that one of the main
things many users love about Leica M gear is its small size and easy
portability.

Best

B. D.