Subject: RE: [Leica] Point and Shoot
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:41:39 -0600

Robert,

My vote for fixed focus is the Contax T2. It's a little pricier than the
T4, but a solid camera, with superb optics.  I'd love to get my hands on
a T3, but I've been warned about more photo gear by the boss. Not to
mention the need to get comfortable with my new M6. What a sweet piece
of equipment. I also have a Ricoh GR1 that takes wonderful pictures. A
little hard to find, as they have been replaced by a 21mm version, that
is pricey. I've seen 8X10's shot with the Minilux that were stunning.
But the Minilux is not a pocket camera.

Sam Krneta

A few weeks ago, my wife's Yashica T4 with the Carl Zeiss 3.5 lens
stopped
working and the factory said it would cost more to replace it than to
get a
new one.

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA