Subject: Re: [Leica] NOCTILUX/ Canon
From: David Degner <ddegner@morris.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:51:47 -0500

When I was hanging out at my local camera shop a few weeks ago the owner
showed me a few old ltm lenses and nicca cameras he bought for about
$200.  One of the lenses was a huge hunk of glass f1.1 these details have
become fuzzy but I think it was made by one of Nikon's predecessors.  It
was all black and and a removable hood.  It wasn't really useful though
because the inside elements were covered with fungus.  I think they said it
was made sometime in the 70's but im not sure.  Anyone ever have this lens?

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] NOCTILUX/ Canon)