Subject: Re: [Leica] B52's over Atlanta or another Sorta A Week submission
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 22:49:44 -0500

Rei, the lens in question was the old plain vanilla 35 summilux.  Once you
get to F2 the flare problem goes away and it is an excellent performer.
When I tell people on the list that almost any Leica lens is a good lens its
true.

Its interesting you ask about getting close to the band.  Just as in my
street photography I just point my Leica in somebody's face I just bellied
up to the bar and started snapping.  What was more interesting is that the
professionals accorded me room at the stage and even apologized that they
needed to use flash with their D30's and D1's.  It's amazing what some skill
and a red logo will get you.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com