Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: HCB and "Faceless"
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:54:22 -0500

ARTHURWG@aol.com wrote:

 I've got  "This Is War" here in my hands and it just doesn't do it for me. Arthur

THAT is what makes for photo horse races...;-)

Although I would suggest that before you dismiss it, rather than compare
DDD's Korea work with that of the current crop of 'war photographers,'
you look at it next to other work from the Korean 'police action' and
WWII - I think then it will look a whole lot better.

B. D.