Subject: Re: [Leica] tightening lens caps
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 07:53:18 -0800

If you are going to replace it then try this trick first.

Fill the cap with water, right water. Let it set for 1-2 hours then dump
the water and let it dry. If the glue holds the fabric will swell up and
after it's dry usually fit tighly again.

Someone else posted this idea here probably 2-3 years ago.

Dennis