Subject: Re: [Leica] Summicron M 28/2.0
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:51:04 -0500

IF you use a 28 on a regular basis, it is well worth the money. It may,
in fact, be one of, if not the best, of the current crop of M lenses -
sharp, contrasty, virtually flare and distortion free. A really
wonderful performer. I did not own the previous version - which was said
to be a terrific lens - but this one is said to be even better.

B. D.