Subject: [Leica] Tri-X vs. HP5+ at ISO 800
From: "Oliver Bryk" <oliverbryk@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 06:37:31 -0800

To plan some work in available semi-darkness with my Summicron-M f/2, I
asked my friendly b&w custom processor for his views on rating Tri-X at ISO
800 (Jim Mitchell's M.O. for his rock photos). Pierre said that in his
experience HP5+ was more amenable to pushing than Tri-X.
I would be curious about any confirming or dissenting views regarding the
specific choice between these two emulsions.
Oliver Bryk

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] Tri-X vs. HP5+ at ISO 800)
Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Tri-X vs. HP5+ at ISO 800)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Tri-X vs. HP5+ at ISO 800)