Subject: Re: [Leica] A question to Don Dory that others might like to hear.
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 19:20:26 -0500

Sonny, Photo.net offers you the option to add a comment.  Some people use it
for technical info, I use it to help remember which file to grab off my hard
drive.

I hope this answers your question.  If I haven't before, your flag
reflection photo is quite good.  I would like to see the one without the
duck cropped in to the flag as I think it would make a thought provoking
abstract.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> ([Leica] The Flag without the Dux)