Subject: Re: [Leica] Year One Final 100 Selections for FOM2
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 22:39:26 -0800

The photos are amazing, and the presentation is very nice. Excellent job!

It is strange though, I chose the Random viewing option, and when I
click on the small images on the left, I get different large images! In
fact, some of the large images that show up correspond to the same image
in the 'sorted by photographer' view. At any rate, the random viewing
mode seems a bit askew. The other mode works great.

Thanks for putting this on, it is really great!
- - marc