Subject: Re: [Leica] Good R Camera Values
From: "Margaret Jeffcoat" <margaret01@excelonline.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 19:09:48 -0500

Phil, For what it's worth. I bought my first Leica's about 20 yrs back.
2-R4s's /50 f2/ 35 f2.8 and
a 90 f2 (all glass was 2 cam converted to 3 cam). Only have one R4s left,but
still have all the glass-
still going strong. 35 and 50 have never seen the inside of the maintained
shed yet, the 90 did to get
an internal cleaning (when your that old you need a bath now and then). The
35 and 50 were used
very very very heavy shooting lots of chromes for an industrial client.
Never have let me down. But
buyer beware-not everyone gives their gear TLC- I do.
Cheers Wilber