Subject: [Leica] - now knees
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 14:37:00 -0800

I was supposed to have my knee operated on this month but i passed and
am heavy into Advil instead.
Pain relief though advertising.

If you take more than 2, they work

& stick to level ground. No up and down hills.

I don't think I'd not do will in Afganistan.

I had my knee MRI 'd last month. Now i need it CLA'd.
I sat still for 45 minutes while listening to Mozart with the tide
coming in.
Hopefully by a Leica trained repair person with a residence in Mt. Sinai hospital.

All I've got to say about knees is
	you appreciate them more when one screws up on you. Like a car.

I hope i get my knee back soon but I'm going to wait a year. Do lots of
long distance limping I don't care.

I like to take long walks in the rain with my Leica
And I'm a very good listener
non smokers only.

Single White Leica Limper
Mark Rabiner