Subject: [Leica] R3 problem
From: "Larry Fuller" <merryandbo@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 13:42:57 -0800

Hi Jay,
   I'm new to LUG and to Leica and to photography, and I've seen your
comments ocassionally in regard to R models. I was wondering if you
could help me out? I inherited an R3 and sent it to Leica right away for
a going over. Got it back and took several rolls of pictures, and then
today I just snapped a picture with my R3 with a 90mm f2 and the shutter
opened, but hasn't closed yet. I came home and took the lens off and the
mirror is still up. The battery seems to test fine. I was in automatic
mode at the time, but I have tried moving it from automatic to manual,
off and on, and everything I can think of. Any ideas?

Bo Fuller

Replies: Reply from Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org> (Re: [Leica] R3 problem)