Subject: [Leica] Re: Rapid winding of LTM Leicas
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 20:48:47 -0500

- --
At 4:42 PM -0800 12/7/01, Sonny Carterwrote:
HCB (I think) shooting a LTM Leica.  He was shooting that thing like a
motordrive, just dragging his finger along the wind knob to wind it.
Lots faster than I can wind an M6.

That's one of the best things about them--no big trick if they're in
good mechanical shape--AND no wind lever to hit you in the eye if
you're left-eyed. I have a SCNOO for my IIIa, but never use it
anymore--its not necessary. (Still, if I ever found a Leicavit cheap
for my IIIf....).

Bob Marvin