Subject: [Leica] re: m6 battery cover
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 16:17:27 -0500

>It seems everytime I try to replace the battery,
>I do battle with the cover trying to get it off
>without maring the camera. Unless it is put on
>tightly, it tends to fly off at the wrong time.

first time, i took mine off with a pair of plyers.
i recommend it -- it messes up the metal so bad
that you'll never worry about dinging your camera
again. it's a wave of relief and then "well, i'm
glad _that's_ over." the second dent is much less
of a shock....

kc

Replies: Reply from "Bob Parsons" <bobp@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] re: m6 battery cover)
Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: m6 battery cover)